January 6, 2011

~Our Wedding~

We got our photos from Lezlie Andrew and they are amazing. She did SO MANY and did such a great job. We had a lot of fun with her and her husband, Jeremy!
*I married the most awesome man....he amazes me every day! I love him with all of my heart!



*I have the best friends ever! Including my mom! This pic is one of my faves of us girls!!!!!



*I had the most precious ring bearer and flower girl! My little Ridge and my niece Jazzy!



*Another pic of me and the girls I really like!!!! Love you girls!

*The handsome guys! Love them all! Especially the bald one! ;)


There are so many more photos and amazing memories. I will add more later but for now, I have to go. God is so good!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day. I love the photo with you and all the ladies in your bridal party. Very cool!
    --Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Leigh! She did a a really great job on our photos. And yes, it could not have been a more beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete