January 12, 2011

~The married life~


Married life is such a blast. I never knew I could love someone so much! We have A LOT going on right now. Slow month for photography but busy month for everything else. Matthew has gotten me into hockey! It is quite funny because I feel like the little brother in The Christmas Story. I had a blast though.

I went on the AO middle school ski trip to Winter Park, CO the day after Christmas and I had such a blast. I got close to so many precious girls and some wonderful awesome adults. Matthew didn't get to go this year but is going next year for sure.

We are both helping with AO. Matthew helps lead Praise and Worship for middle school and high school. We help teach for both. Couldn't love it more. Well, I am sure I will! ;)

The girls keep us busy! They are hilarious and so fun. We love them. They are great. Chloe is still a mess. Ali is just laid back! They give me a run for my money while Matthew is at work and when he gets home, they sleep by him on the couch. They are too cute!

I have a new car...a blazer for the time being while we save up for a down payment for my new SUV. I love the blazer. It is so roomy. It is 4 wheel drive. The lady that had it took AMAZING care of it.

I still am keeping my precious niece after school. KINDERGARTEN! She keeps me on my toes too. We have a lot of fun!

We had so much fun with family over the holidays! We are so blessed!!!! SO SO BLESSED!

I think that is about all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment