February 25, 2011

Amarillo Photographer / The Denbow Family

I first met the Denbow Family a few years ago when I did a photo shoot for them.  Bri and I hit it off and became super good friends very fast.  She bought a car from Matthew (whom I didn't know at the time)

 and she wanted to get us together because she thought he was a great guy from what she knew from him from buying her car.  To make a long story short, we went on a blind date and I ended up marrying

him a year later.  It was so amazing how God worked in this.  Now we are all friends and her girls call me Aunt Heather.  I love them all SO much!

Thank you Bri, Chris, Lexi and Madi for blessing me by letting me do this shoot for you.
Love you guys tons!







Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You do an awesome job...I'm in Dallas, too bad!!! I'd love you to photograph my daughter! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will travel. I will be coming to Dallas in the next 2 or 3 months. Let me know if you would be interested.

    ReplyDelete