February 21, 2011

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!

 Helping me improve my business any way he can, my sweet hubby is going to help me buy a lens.  I have been trying to figure out which lens get.  I think we are going to end up buying this one and I am SO excited!  I have heard so many great things about it and my lens now is a Sigma but I have heard that Canon's are well worth the money.  It should be very very soon when we are able to buy it.  I can't wait but I truly do have the best husband ever.  Lens/No lens...Just having him makes me the happiest person in the world!


What do you think?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good plan to me! :) what do you have now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Sigma exact same lens. BUT, The Canon lens is supposed to be incredible and the L Series is supposed to be AMAZING because of the glass. Lezlie told me that this one would be great for me right now. Matthew said, we are going to try to buy one a year if we can! BIG investment! :)

    ReplyDelete